First Five Years Downloadable Leaflet Pack. Coming soon. Available to purchase now.
The revised First Five Years Resource Pack print version includes all the leaflets, which are photocopiable. In some circumstances you may prefer the ability to print and go, as sometimes it is easier to download to print rather than photocopy.
We will soon have an e Leaflet Pack, which is available to preorder now ready for September/October.
For the e Leaflet Pack, each user can download their own electronic copy. The license for the Leaflet Pack allows the user to print unlimited copies for 12 months of all the leaflets.
Each Leaflet Pack can only be purchased with a print version of the revised First Five Years Resource Pack. (It is included with the e version of the Resource Pack).
*Terms and conditions
- A Leaflet Pack is only available to purchase with the purchase of the print version of a revised First Five Years Resource Pack.
- e versions are supplied as .pdf (Portable Document Format) files. It is the responsibility of the user to obtain a copy of appropriate software necessary for downloading the e version. Instructions will be supplied.
- Any purchase of an e version file entitles the user to ONE copy of that file, which may be downloaded to one device owned by or registered to that user. Please DO NOT make illegal copies of your e version files. This is considered a breach of copyright, against which legal action will be taken.
- All e version products listed and sold via this website are copyrighted to ©Solihull Approach.
- We may make any changes in the specification of our products to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory or recommended European Union requirements which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
- In the case of the e version, permission is granted to download a SINGLE copy of an e version to one installed application registered in the users name, for use by the user at any time, provided that:
- 1. the e version is not distributed or transmitted over any network or communication line
- 2. the e version is for personal use only;
- 3. the e version is not copied or modified in any way;
- 4. you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the e version. This permission is effective until terminated.
- Solihull Approach is certain that all e version files supplied are safe for download and do not carry any malware which could harm or otherwise damage or render inoperable the purchaser’s ereader/computer. However, all e version files are purchased at the purchaser’s risk.
- If we provide you with information about the use for which our products are designed and about any conditions necessary to ensure that they will be safe, then you must use our products according to our guidelines.
- Solihull Approach states that upon purchasing a ‘pre-order’, payment will be deducted instantly from the purchaser’s account or via invoice. The product will then be dispatched on or after the publication date.
Resource Packs are designed as a distance learning resource, with case studies and reflective questions to support moving theory to practice. They include and build on the information from the 2 Day Foundation Training. They are available in a print version or an e version.